- Parents of prospective students have to fill up an application form and submit the same at the school office.
- Students short-listed by the school will have to take up a written test and an interview at the school on the date and time specified.
- Parents will have to be present during the interview. And there will be a separate interview for the parents too, that mainly intended to know about the attitude ,care ,& concern towards their child.
- Admissions to all grades are finalized based on the performance in the written assessment test.
All students appearing for the written test are tested on their previous years’ portions.
|Students of kindergarten will be assessed to know about their Gross motor skills, Fine motor skills& Cognitive development.|
|Students of Grade I will be tested for English and Maths.|
|Students of Grade II – III will be tested for English, Maths and EVS.|
|Students of Grades IV – VI will be tested for English, Maths, Science and Social studies.|
For all admission related queries, kindly contact the school office . The prospectus and the registration forms should be collected in person, duly filled and handed-over at the school office.
The following are the guidelines for Date of Birth for students seeking admission into Global International School students entering.,
- Pre KG: should have completed 2 years by 31-Mar-2016
- LKG: should have completed 3 years by 31-Mar-2016
- UKG: should have completed 4 years by 31-Mar-2016
- STD I: should have completed 5 years by 31-Mar-2016
- STD II: should have completed 6 years by 31-Mar-2016
- STD III: should have completed 7 years by 31-Mar-2016
- STD IV: should have completed 8 years by 31-Mar-2016
- STD V: should have completed 9 years by 31-Mar-2016
- STD VI: should have completed 10 years by 31-Mar’16
Parental Co – Operation:
- Parents must attend the Director’s coffee meeting to get an update on their child’s academic progress and conduct.
- When communicating with the Principal, parents are requested to mention in their letters, the Standard and Division of their child. If it relates to the siblings studying in different classes, two separate letters should be given.
- Parents are expected to cooperate with the School Authorities by enforcing punctuality, regularity, personal cleanliness and discipline by seeing that their children practice their lessons and by taking active and helpful interests in the activities of the School.
- Any certificates, endorsement, verifications from the school should be asked for three days in advance through a handwritten application to the Principal.
- Parents should see that their children attend school regularly and in time.
- The school uniform and school books should be checked every day.
- Parents should instill regular study habits and check on their children’s homework.
- Parents must encourage healthy food habits and expected to send only nutritious snacks (fruits, salads, millet balls) to their children.