The school is maintaining an excellent fleet of comfortable, well maintained buses with trained staff to different places in and around the school . We ensure to provide a safe, comfortable and efficient transport service to our children. There is no compromise with the safety aspects and the guidelines are strictly adhered too.
All buses have a GPS (Global Positioning System) which help us track them for delays, over-speeding and unexpected changes in the route. Bus routes are well planned to cover all sectors of thiruppathur, singampunari,ponnamaravathi & melur.
Each bus is driven by a well trained driver and has the presence of a care giver to escort the child.
Interested parents may contact the office for transport arrangements of their wards.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR THE TRANSPORT FACILITY:
- The parents are expected to bring their child/ward to the bus stop as notified and escort them back from the same stop. Private/personal conveyance is not permitted without prior permission of the principal.
- A bus identity card will be issued to all students using the school bus. This card should be carried to the school daily and made available for checking at the request of the bus conductor/school authorities.
- No students shall deface or damage the bus in any way. Any damage done to the bus, shall have to be made good by the parents of the defaulter
- No student shall be allowed to use the bus one way. The bus fee will be charged both ways.
- Transportation charges are based on distance.